Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I officially started studying this week. The exam is at the end of April, so this gives me about 3 months. The good news is that, including this one, I only have two more. There is hope ...

I've also been decreasing the amount of sleep I get to see where a good balance of sleep deprivation and daytime alertness. Right now I'm at 6 hours. I'll probably remain here for a few weeks to see how it pans out. I remember reading an article about "Little House on the Prairie" times where the average number of hours was 9. I think this was because they didn't have light except for candles, and there's not much you can do in blackness other than sleep.

1 comment:

Karl said...

you know, if you broke your sleep up a little bit, you could function on as little as 4 hours. thats with peak alertness during wake times.