Saturday, January 6, 2007

Karl got an Xbox 360 for Christmas and has been raving about Xbox Live. I have been purposely not getting one, for the same reasons I didn't get the original Xbox for a while. Mainly because with my exams, I don't need any temptation to not study, but also just the whole time factor. Gaming can be quite expensive in terms of evenings. I have probably over 80 games for the Xbox, and I've really only played maybe 20. Plus, there are rumers that version 2 of the 360's are coming at some point, most likely summer. All good reasons to wait. But the only way to shut Karl up is to get my own, which is what I did today.

I signed up for Live, which is what Microsoft is claiming to be the main feature. Apparently echomoche is not a valid Gamertag, even though I also have it for a hotmail address. So for now, I chose echo3oche, which hopefully I can figure out how to activate echomoche. You can see my card in the sidebar. Hopefully my rankings will improve quickly, because as another study season approaches, little progress on the 360 will be made.

No comments: