Sunday, May 15, 2005

I have so many projects to get done, but dubbed today to be lazy Sunday. I went up to my hometown of Cambridge to get a Travel Bug from a cache. The goal of this TB is to travel as many miles as possible. Since I'm going to Connecticut this week for work, I'll bring it along and drop it off in Hartford.

I finally watched Panic Room tonight. I'd rate it average. There were a couple weird scenes that didn't make sense, possibly due to editing. There were at least two incredible camera sequences that I caught.

Speaking of becoming a Hollywood hotshot director, I ended up going over to the movie set to be an extra. As it turned out, everyone was running late, and by the time the director got there, the pizza came and it wouldn't be for another hour before shooting. Since I had to get to my surprise, I ended up leaving before doing anything. However, I did talk to everyone I could while we were all standing around: camera man, other extras, producer, and the stunt coordinator. All good stuff.

No comments: