Friday, March 10, 2006

What an adventurous day. It started off with a few morning brews. Karl and I then headed off to Llamma and actually talked to the Dali Llamma (he goes by Head Llamma, but soon I'll start calling him Dali Llamma from behind his back). Now, if you're involved in Xbox modding, you've probably heard of them. They were the first to mod the Xbox 360 controller, and they're right here in town. We talked to him for some time. I dropped off my two broken Xboxes in hopes he can chip at least one of them. They also have clear cases for both the Xbox and PSP. The workshop was as close to nirvana as you can get on Earth.
Mopping the drool from the floor as we left, we stumbled across one of those extremely cool restaurants that only locals know of, Barley John's. Excellent music, homebrewed beer, good food, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere. I can't wait to go back.
The last thing we did on our travels was to ship back the bug infested Xbox. I still need to leave negative feedback for that fool.
Ending with a few cocktails back at the ranch, I thought of the day and drifted off to sleep. I think if I won the lottery, these are the days I would fill half my life with.

No comments: