Saturday, February 17, 2007

Oh man, what a day. Now that I'm sleeping between 5 and 6 a night, it sure makes the days long. Not in a bad way, it just seems that I'm doing a lot more (which I guess is the point). For example, I got up and did house chores for 4 hours, studied for 6 hours, hung out with family for another 6 hours, and then played Xbox for 2 hours. (A good way to get major progress is to host a coop game and play until somebody finds you. Not only will you get time in yourself, but you'll continue checkpoint saves once somebody joins. Brilliant.)

When will I crash?

1 comment:

Karl said...

Here is an indicator of the imminent crash - When you start to drink at night to get rid of the tension headache. You'll drink enough to make it go away and then bam! you'll pass out and sleep for 10 hours. Then you'll wake up, lament your decision to drink to excess and start your sleep deprivation all over again.


Goes in 1 month cycles.