Monday, March 7, 2005

I went out to my car this morning and found that the passenger side window was smashed. I could tell immediately that I was dealing with amateurs on account of the faceplate to my Alpine was smashed. Instead of pressing the "detach faceplate" button, they took a crowbar to it. They then attempted to pry out the radio, which might work if you're the Hulk. They also did a number to the heat controls. All in all, they probably did little monetary damage (other than the window) since there are a million 1998 Nissan Maxima parts out there. This incident might have bothered me less if they were a little more professional about it.

As he cooks his heroin --
VINCENT
I just wish I caught 'em doin' it,
ya know? Oh man, I'd give anything
to catch 'em doin' it. It'a been
worth his doin' it, if I coulda
just caught 'em, you know what I
mean?

LANCE
It's chicken shit. You don't fuck
with another man's vehicle.

They didn't even bother taking my sunglasses, CD's, coat, the stuff I would probably take if I were a thief. The weird thing is that I happen to take my removable Neo MP3 player out that night, which I never do. They probably wouldn't know what to do with it, but it would have really made me mad to lose 30GB of music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vincent
"Do you mind if I shoot up here?"

Lance
"Hey, me casa su casa"

echo said...

Vincent
"Mucho gracias."