Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I was going through my Discover account and came across a transaction with "Devon Morseview Drug Chicago IL" as the description. I called them up and they didn't have any record of the transaction. So I called Discover to dispute. They put me on hold for about 30 seconds. They came back on, told me they contacted someone over at Devon and said it was an entry error. The whole call took less than 5 minutes. Even though the error shouldn't have happened, at least it was efficient and smooth to correct.

Also, as I was going through the TCF account, I found a downloaded transaction with "WFN PBP WFN PAYBYPHONE" as the description. Google didn't help me on this one, but I figured it out. So anyone coming here from a search, the answer is New York & Company. Great, now my blog is tainted with that damn store.

Lastly, I downloaded Any Video Converter to try out. While I don't dislike using DivX Converter, I would like more flexibility than it gives me.

No comments: