Tuesday, August 12, 2008

... And we're back.

Sometimes you just need a break from things, and other times things just break you. Over the past 17 months, I've been wondering if I should come back here and continue. Perhaps I should change format and get all weird on you. But then I was reading some of my past posts and saw how cool it was to have a history of my daily activity ... not at the tweeter level, but just something.

The real reason I'm back is that I finally got a laptop for my very own and now have the convenience to post nightly. My Dell 266MHz was just not cutting it and is now retired. So just this past weekend I bought a MacBook 2.16GHz. It was either that or a Lenovo Y515, but I really did not want Vista. I've actually wanted a mac for a long time if only to see what the hype was. Truth be told, after 3 days of using it, I might be a convert. But just as a reminder to all the mac haters, I still have 3 Windows machines in the house to maintain.

No comments: