Sunday, January 29, 2006

I stopped by Target and Best Buy tonight to see if they had any older PSP's. Neither did. I then went to Circuit City and they were sold out. Luckily, the guy was willing to see if they had any in the warehouse. The warehouse guy called back and said he found some underneath a bunch of boxes. He brought them out and two of them were actually firmware 1.5. I almost bought both of them and sold the extra on eBay. So, now that I once again have a PSP, I have to figure out the whole PSP hack scene. I realize that Fanjita has developed the EBOOT loader for all firmwares, but he hasn't ported the ISO Loader to anything other than 1.5. This means I'll be able to play copied UMD ISO's. I will have to find out if that includes the newer games needing 2.0+ firmwares, like GTA.

No comments: