Saturday, July 9, 2005

I ran around like a decapitated chicken today doing errands, resulting in additional projects for the house.

There are two inventions for the home that seem incredible, but they are a nuisance: vacuum cleaners and ceiling fans. Vacuum cleaners always get clogged, they're dirty, and never seem to work consistently for a year. So I bought some parts to fix it, but we all know how this will turn out. For ceiling fans, you're suppose to make sure they are installed into support beams. If they're installed incorrectly, they may fall and kill you. Now, I've never known anyone to install one correctly, and I've never known anyone getting killed by one. I started out with good intentions to install one correctly, but after the curses came, I think I'm going to resort to just slapping it up and dealing with the injuries later.

No comments: